One of our esteemed clients situated at Delhi is looking for Sr. Copy Writer / Supervisor for Reputed Multinational Add Agency
The Company operates in the Entertainment, Media & Communications domain and has a strong partnership with some of the world’s best brands. Our wide-ranging, multidisciplinary businesses deliver solutions that touch consumers at every moment of their lives
Company offers a comprehensive and integrated range of communication businesses to our clients across the arena of Advertising, Public Relations,
Media, Content, Experiential Marketing, Sports Marketing, Talent Management and Integrated Marketing Consultancy.
Company offers a unique 360-degrees brand management system for their clients that result in creating power brands. It is an integrated approach to the management of all activities related to branding that helps their clients to steer the active and continuous relationship between the brand and consumers most effectively.
- At least 3-5 years of copy writing
- Excellent written/verbal, editing and presentation skills in English
- Strong command of the English language, grammar and syntax
- Willing to work smart, fully hands-on, as a thinking team member and on more than one account/brand
- Able to be self-motivated in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience in writing for Marketing, Advertising and IT Campaign will be an added advantage
- Ability to process diverse information sources and create meaningful content as per requirements.
- Detail oriented and process focused Ability to manage multiple deliverables with minimum guidance and pro-actively set up communication processes with stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills that allow for consistently meeting or beating deadlines
- Understand client/marketing requirements during a briefing session from senior team.
- Ability to conceptualize in a holistic manner and come out with out-of the-box ideas and concepts.
- Experience in the Direct marketing and advertising industry, as a full-time. Working on well known brands in agencies focusing on direct marketing, one to one communication, and loyalty marketing
- Conceptualize ideas that stimulate response and independently execute the idea with the art person
- Interact with client on day to day jobs take feedback, report feedback in detail, sum up minutes of interaction.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas for relationship brands
- Will be responsible for error free Creative Quality Check for various Advertising campaign, Direct marketing material, websites and mailers.
Job Location: Delhi
Date of Interview ASAP
Remuneration: Best in Industry
If Interested forward your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format. Also, mention your
Earliest Notice Period