Thursday, July 7, 2011

Urgent need of SEO Executive for South Delhi based Travel Company


We are looking for SEO Executive for one of our Client. The Job location is at South Delhi and the company deals in Travel. The Candidates having experience on Travel domain will be given preference. Salary No bar for right candidates.

Job Profile:

Doing complete on-page optimization and off-page optimization of company site: http://www.bookajourney.com/

If interested then send your resume to info@theamangroup.com.

Please carry your updated resume with you.

Address:- AMAN TRAVELS LIMITED
Plot No.1, Khasra.262, Westend Marg, M.B.Road, Saidulazaib,
New Delhi – 110030
Contact Person: Sanjukta
+91-11-46504413

Thanks & Regards,

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sir / Madam


    I am Manish kumar Singh. Present I am working in a Travel Site. any job for SEO Executive and Link Building (Off Page). Than you can reply me.



    Thanks
    Manish kumar Singh
    cwt.manish@gmail.com
    9136428718

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are team of SEO professional... If you want to outsource work then keep me in mind...We are looking for long term client who can outsource work

    Thanks!!

    Rahul Singh
    +918800535747
    rahulbns.1989@gmail.com
    New Delhi 110091

    My Some Client List:

    1 : www.dreamflierservices.com
    2 : www.dhikala-corbett.com
    3 : www.grandvenizia.com
    etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need Part time Freelance seo work and I have 2 year Good Experience in seo on-page and off-page both if anyone provide me so please contact me seriously. Email ravichauhan242@gmail.com and call 9999155484

    ReplyDelete