FAREPORTAL, One of the fastest growing Top Ten US Based Travel MNC is looking for EX.SR.EX. GROUP DESK .
FAREPORTAL's success, as the most innovative travel technology company, is a result of talented employees who think outside the box. We continue to look for talented individuals who want to excel in their areas of expertise. FAREPORTAL provides an ideal work environment for highly motivated and team-oriented people. Employees enjoy the ability to utilize their skills at a fast-paced technology company focused on the travel industry, headquartered in "Silicon Alley" in the heart of New York City.
We offer an attractive compensation package. We offer excellent opportunities for your creative ideas to blossom within a supportive teamwork environment.
If you are interested being part of a team which is helping reshape the direction of travel technology, we Look forward to hearing from you.
Company Website : www.fareportal.com
- Writer would be involved in the creation and/or development of all types of creative writing. This covers a number of wide and varied forms including - but by no means limited to at web articles, Titles, description, Alt Tags, Header Tags. Writers may also create the
- content for Newsletters & Blogs for our portals.
- Content Production for different verticals of Travel
- Daily & Monthly Content Production based on targets set by the management.
- A graduate with good command on English & effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and user friendly.
- Good understanding & hands on experience for Travel Industry would be preferred.
- Flair for writing with an understanding of Online / E-Commerce marketplace.
- Writing highly effective website content that sends the desired message across creatively and in a tasteful manner.
- Being prepared to rewrite and revise work (often several times) following feedback.
- Maintaining an active interest in the specific genre (Such as Travel & related domains)
- Adept at research in multi-national travel, hotels, shopping, destinations, attractions,
- landmarks, etc.
- Writing content across brands to be published on portals in the required and expected format
- Must have a knack for writing interesting descriptions and an ability to create interesting visual pictures through, use of words.
- Attending trainings and participating in internal workshops to improve and build upon writing skills.
- Understanding of Keywords, Keyword Placement and Meta Tags - Ability to write Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags etc. Developing technical skills of writing and maintaining originality
- Encouraging and acting upon critical feedback in the most appropriate manner
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team & handle pressure
- Interacting with Coordinators / SEO Managers across all brands and transforming collective ideas into highly creative content.
- Ability to write in various formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- A background in Media, Journalism and creative writing would be a bonus.
EXP: 1YR-4 YR
TIMINGS:2PM-11PM (CAB & MEAL FACILITY FREE OF COST)
Interested candidates can kindly send their c v to the mentioned mail i.d. firstname.lastname@example.org and can call at -0124-6460005