Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Requirement of SEO Executive

We are looking for SEO Executive for one of our esteemed client based at Noida. They candidate require 1-4 years working experience as SEO and knowledge of on page optimization and off page optimization.

Must have worked on Tools:

Strong knowledge of tools like Google webmaster, Google Analytics, Word Tracker, Google Search based Keyword Tool.
Analytical bent of mind, research oriented attitude to keep abreast with the new stuff happening in SEO domain.

Strong knowledge of SEO strategies: Onpage SEO activities like initial site analysis, content & keyword density analysis, adding of Meta Tags, H1, H2, Alt & Bold tags, canonical issues, robots .txt, xml sitemap creation & implementation

Extensive knowledge of On page and Off page optimization
- Ability to analyze competitor web sites
- Perform Keyword Analysis & Suggestions
- Good Experience in Link building

if interested then send your resume at seojobsindelhi@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir/Madam,

    I was drawn to the ad by my strong interest in SEO. That is advertised by the seojobsindelhi.blogspot.com.

    I have worked with a SEO, and I also have substantial experience of interactive web designing. Because of this experience, I can make a direct and immediate contribution to your department. I have enclosed a copy of my resume, which details my qualifications and suggests how I might be of service to SEO.

    I would like very much to meet with you to discuss and get interview to your open positions for SEO. If you wish to arrange an interview, please contact me at the above address or by Mobile at + 91-9910369850
    Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Sincerely yours,
    Dileep Kumar

    ReplyDelete