Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hiring for SEO/Sr. SEO

SEO Jobs in Delhi are hiring for SEO and Sr. SEO for Noida Based Client. The company is Global IT and BPO services Company. It is an ISO 9001-2008 and Microsoft Certified Company.


Job description
On page & off page factors on Google and Yahoo with knowledge of Ad word and ad sense. Manage both on page and off page optimization.Thorough knowledge of SEO/SEM/Link Building, Blog, Capable in promotion of Website by link building. Send your updated resume to seojobsindelhi@gmail.com asap.


Free Transport will be available within noida circle, Free Food facility.

Interview date : 10th-13th August.
Timings: 10am - 6 pm

Hurry & grab the offer

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this job in the blog portal.I will Sure recommend anyone to whom i know suitable for this job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir, My Name is Gaurav. I have 3 years of exp. in SEO. I want to apply for the same. so i have sent my resume on the email id what you have mentioned here. You can see my Blog Neem Tree to judge my candidature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog provides lot of information about SEO jobs in Delhi for fresher as well as experienced,to get some more being in touch with us

    ReplyDelete