Here is an exciting opportunity to work as a "SEO Manager" with a fast-growing company with pan-India presence. Aspiring Minds is looking for young enthusiastic candidates with a strong passion for SEO and internet marketing. If you are someone who is keen to work in a start-up culture with a willingness to take up major responsibilities and create direct business impact, then Aspiring Minds is the right choice for you!
Aspiring Minds was launched four years back by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) and currently hasmore than 140 employees across three offices. Our primary area of business is in scientific computer-based assessments for employability in multiple sectors. Whereas more than 500K students benefit from our products, our key clients include HCL Technologies, Accenture, Genpact, Microsoft Research, Sapient, Ericson, MphasiS and many more. We have been extensively covered in the media at international magazines such as Business Week and Economist and National media including Economic Times, Hindu, Statesman and many more. Kindly visit our website, aspiringminds.in
We see a strong match of your profile with that of "SEO Manager" at Aspiring Minds. If you are interested in the profile, kindly revert to this mail along with your CV so that we can schedule an interview at the earliest for you.
Job Description: SEO Manager:
The SEO Manager will be involved in keyword research, advising of best practices and developing SEO strategies both on and off page for the company's websites. Along with a unique opportunity of working directly with the top management, he/she will also have the freedom to explore new aspects in the field of SEO, thereby creating direct business impact. The candidate should be keen to take up initiative and shoulder big responsibilities, driving results through a team of SEO executives and Content Writers. As the team has to be built from scratch, the candidate will be expected to be very ‘hands-on' with regards to the project implementation, working closely with the in-house development team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform site specific keyword research, competitive analysis and detailed technical audits of our websites
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including the campaign planning, budget management, and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Work closely with development team to improve site structure, optimize page layout and ensure better indexing and ranking
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Develop and implement link building campaigns, perform back link analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Monitor off-page activities that include submissions on classifieds, directories, social bookmarks, forums and reviews
- Keep pace with industry trends and development in the SEO space
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Between 2 and 4 years of core SEO experience
- A proven track record of delivering results through search engine optimization techniques
- Experience working popular keyword tools, web analytics and internal reporting tools
- Excellent command over written and spoken English language
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Good team handling ability