Role & Responsibility:
- Lead and guide team of paid search.
- Develop, implement and optimize paid search campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter and the ability to lead others in these tasks
- Conduct keyword research using online tools, competitive research, and analysis for keyword expansion and traffic growth
- Innovate new keyword generation techniques, performance optimization, ad testing and campaign design.
- Report and implement new media and channel strategies.
- Responsible for leveraging technology to create competitive advantages within the media department
- Break down quality, volume and financial metrics to determine the success of each campaign and make recommendations where needed
- Ensure overall goals and targets are met.
- Improve quality score and conversion rates via landing page optimization.
- Landing page review and recommendations.
- Presale analysis and projections.
- Produce periodic client reports and participate in client conference calls.
- Proficiency with remarketing and dynamic remarketing.
- Add on- Experience with Double Click, Adroll.
Required Skill Sets:
- Google Adwords & Adwords Editor - 3 Years.
- Bing & Facebook/Linked In Ads - 1- 2 Years.
- Track record of analyzing PPC issues and opportunities, providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Ability to be self-directed, highly motivated and have fun while working hard in a startup environment.
- Thorough understanding of PPC best practices, strategy, optimization.
- Strong work ethic , must show drive and dedication.
- Campaign maintenance and monitoring.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solution mindset.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent (Business / Marketing preferred), Adwords Certification.
- Google Adwords certification a plus.
If interested send your resume at email@example.com with your contact details and availability for interview.